Monday, June 23, 2008

Vacation Notes

I had a two week vacation during which we drove through Reno, NV and stopped for Megan’s graduation party and then drove to Klamath Falls OR where we went camping. I have also had a presentation at the University of Nevada, Reno libraries. It was my first real life presentation after library school and I put a lot of effort into it. Having fantastic audience and a huge bottle of water (provided by Lou) was a great help. All in all I had fun.

What I really enjoyed during my visit was: enthusiastic and considerate staff with great sense of humor and taste in food, breathtaking Knowledge Center: from MARS to VoIP and five stories high, spacious and light building, 42 inch wide printers.

What I hated: awful five minutes before landing in Reno airport: at some point I thought we will land upside down, ah…..

No comments: